MinervaX announces that it today data have been received from the primary 3-month time point clinical endpoint of the Phase I Part B. The data supports dose-selection made based on Part A. The data further supports the vaccine is highly immunogenic already 14 days after the first dose, and that the antibodies are functionally active in killing Group B Streptococcus and preventing host-invasion.
- MinervaX announces that EMA has awarded PRIME Status for its Group B Streptococcal vaccine 20/09/2022
- MinervaX Provides Clinical Update on its Maternal GBS Vaccine 14/02/2022
- MVX0004 Phase II 11/02/2022
- MinervaX provides clinical and leadership update 07/10/2021
- MVX0003 Phase I 01/02/2021