MinervaX announces that the company has been awarded a grant worth DKK 4.1 million (EUR 0.6 million) from the Danish Innovation Foundation, under the Innobooster Programme, for the development of its Group B Streptococcal Vaccine.
- MinervaX Raises EUR 54M in Upsized Financing to Advance the Development of its Maternal Vaccine Against Group B Streptococcus 11/10/2023
- MinervaX Announces Completion of Enrolment in Phase 1 Clinical Vaccine Trial as it Addresses the Global Burden of Group B Streptococcus in Older Adults 27/06/2023
- MinervaX Commences First Phase 1 Clinical Study of Novel GBS Vaccine in Older Adults 17/04/2023
- MVX0006 Phase I 03/04/2023
- MinervaX appoints Lidia Oostvogels as Chief Medical Officer and provides clinical and regulatory update on its novel GBS vaccine 05/01/2023