MinervaX announces that the company has raised DKK 16 million (EUR 2.2 million) for the development of its Group B Streptococcal Vaccine. The financing was a combination of an equity financing led by Novo Seeds, the seed arm of Novo A/S, supported by Sunstone Capital and LF Investment.
- MinervaX Commences First Phase 1 Clinical Study of Novel GBS Vaccine in Older Adults 17/04/2023
- MVX0006 Phase I 03/04/2023
- MinervaX appoints Lidia Oostvogels as Chief Medical Officer and provides clinical and regulatory update on its novel GBS vaccine 05/01/2023
- MinervaX announces 72M EUR financing to advance development of novel vaccine against Group B Streptococcus 15/12/2022
- MinervaX announces that EMA has awarded PRIME Status for its Group B Streptococcal vaccine 20/09/2022