MinervaX announces that the company has raised DKK 16 million (EUR 2.2 million) for the development of its Group B Streptococcal Vaccine. The financing was a combination of an equity financing led by Novo Seeds, the seed arm of Novo A/S, supported by Sunstone Capital and LF Investment.
- MinervaX appoints Lidia Oostvogels as Chief Medical Officer and provides clinical and regulatory update on its novel GBS vaccine 05/01/2023
- MinervaX announces 72M EUR financing to advance development of novel vaccine against Group B Streptococcus 15/12/2022
- MinervaX announces that EMA has awarded PRIME Status for its Group B Streptococcal vaccine 20/09/2022
- MinervaX Provides Clinical Update on its Maternal GBS Vaccine 14/02/2022
- MVX0004 Phase II 11/02/2022